by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Path - not signed yet

I think I am done.  I went in and placed some blue, yellows and pink-purple into the foreground which took quite a lot of work since those were done with washes.  Then I went back over it highlighting the tips of the foreground grasses keeping enough lightness as I want the audience to feel that they are standing right in the field looking down from on high.

I gotta stop sometime soon so am off to the art supply store to get some canvas and whatever else I can get excited about.  Yay!
We may also need food in this house, boo!

Hanging this painting in the kitchen for a while to determine how I feel about the whiteness of the path at the end of the bridge coming this way.  I may need to do a little more wash work there and of course sign this baby.

I'm off!

So it's now July 22nd and apparently I wasn't done and am still working on this sucker.  I'll post the final painting soon.  I am hoping soon...Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment