by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wine & Poppies

All-righty then, I have finished "American River Poppies" for now.

It's a very striking piece since it is a massive depiction of a very small plant.

I have also been getting ready for the Ironstone Winery show which happens this weekend.  I will have a 5x6' panel to hang my paintings on so I have decided already which 6 canvasses I will take based on my design done on graph paper.

My friend Connie will be participating in this show and posted her arrangement on her blog, so I am copying her example.  That green blob painting on the right, lower side is just a place holder for a painting I am taking of the Magic Circle Theatre in Roseville.  I won an award for that one so I thought it might be nice to have it with me.  I am also taking a small triptych of a dragon which I plan on placing on a small table I will have in my area.






No comments:

Post a Comment