by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sister Golden Hair

So have been working on recommendations from Critique girls and here's my finished painting Sister Golden Hair:
I am going to have Noel frame it so that it is presented in the best possible way.  I have an inkling to place most of these new abstracts on canvas or board as they seem too small on the watercolor paper which is 30x22", but dunno.  Is it crazy to think that they will be better mounted without the plexiglas to obstruct the paint???  Is it my ego speaking to me and not listening to my own self be true?  Or is it my own self be true that is putting those ideas out there?

Ok, I'm tired today already...going to rest and come back into the studio tomorrow and ponder these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment