by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Grids and their Messiness

I am off taking this finished piece to the framer.  I am thinking a nice mat and wood frame in a modernistic style.  This piece is difficult to edit for printing as the overall look is cool blues, not so much pinkishness just a very subtle underpainting that kind of comes through the blue so I am not really happy over the image here.  The finished piece I absolutely love.  It's titled "Messed-Up Grid" after the perfectness of grids, the Sacramento media frenzy over their "grid" and my eccentric idea that nobody should be telling me to shop the grid, or eat the grid-- "they" should be letting make my own decisions.  HA!

Do I sound testy?  Just when it comes to people giving me their opinion on how I should be.  If One is left to "just be" and to make their choices in their own peaceful way, well noo problemo y'all...ok Bobbie, breathe....just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment