by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Organization Day

Beach Boys song, "God Only Knows" comes to mind--not that I am wondering what I would do without Jack but I AM wondering where I am today with my art.  I think this is a day for organizing and replenishing my supplies.  I have $100 to spend at UArt, a birthday gift, so am just going to go through my paint and supplies and make a list of what I need or desire.  Maybe I'll get an empty box and get rid of some of the stuff I have in my art room that just sits here and is never used, then I can donate it somewhere.

Art Critique meeting with the girls was great yesterday.  I got some suggestions for a couple of my current pieces of abstracts.  I only took those and not any oil paintings.  So I need to sign a couple, add more hair to the back of my lady's neck, etc.

Oh and maybe going to organize the furniture in my art room a little better so that I have more room without having to move something out of the way to get to something else all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment