by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Monday, January 28, 2013

Critique Group and Kauai Flora

Got together with my Critique Group about a week ago and together we looked at my new paintings.  They are very helpful with questions I have in my mind and with their observances at seeing the art for the first time.  So, first we took on:              Kauai Flora







I felt there was some question about the middle of the painting and just where a leaf begins and where another ends.  They saw it right away and by their questions and suggestions I was able to delineate a little better what is going on.                 
Love my critique group.  They have good knowledge to share from their vantage which every artist needs.                                                                                                                           



1 comment:

  1. Good to visit your blog , Bobbie! I'm glad we've connected. We both have a love of Kauai and the beautiful flora of the Hawaiian islands. Great to see your work and blog. my best,Lynne

    ReplyDelete