by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Monday, January 28, 2013

Alas I Laugh!

So!  I laugh, laugh in my own face about thinking this painting was done and then in the very same minute deciding on more that should be done.  Now, I laugh in my own face because I say Alas, this paintings is done...for now.  I went back in and smudged the ground under the trees to give us some more land that is going backwards, I also added some other values to the background color green.  I may want to come back into the foreground with a little more blue, but Alas I say, this painting is done.  Hahaha!

Breathing just fine today...Helen Reddy singing about invincible women and Tony Bennett going on and on about morning fog chilling the air...ah, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment