by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Monday, November 26, 2012

Getting to Work

Oh well...this is what I did to the  kitty painting.  It totally got cool all over and the kitty disappeared and I don't even like the color it is now and the square shapes are stupid.  At one point I liked this painting but always felt it was a wimpy composition which could have been helped with complementing color; however now that my original composition is gone, I need to reset and plan this painting again.

There's a pumpkin color in there, maybe I should just draw a giant pumpkin on this canvas and go from there!  Too funny...and I really don't know why I am so uninspired today.  Ok, so am not going to wait for inspiration...am just going to get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment