by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In the Pink

So six of us attended a luncheon put on by a Placer County breast cancer fundraising group at our Timbers Lodge. Decor was all in pink and mostly people wore pink, but I didn't think I had any so I wore a boring green dress but I was still cute.  We had champagne and pink mashed potatoes, colored with beet juice.  So, a lovely day for all and we felt good about ourselves for contributing to a good cause.

Haven't done any art lately.  Reading and playing with my husband since I was away for a few days at the Kondos workshop.

Our rainy season is beginning, so I'm going to get some good art time in soon.

Out the door for lunch with a friend in MidTown Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment