by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Universe...Universe


So worked on this painting last night.  It's our table in the backyard with a big bunch of peonies and the watering pitcher, thus the name...Flowers and Water Pitcher.  I did it in heavy, heavy oil paint and big color.  The orange chair in the background is an Adirondack Chair we have in the back yard.  I love orange this summer and I keep scattering it throughout the house somehow.  I even bought orange pants.

Daughter No. 1 sent me a great image of their sunrise in Michigan this morning.  That's the kind of awesomeness  that keeps we humans in check, while we have a place in this world--the Universe is really in charge you know.  Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment