by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The City and the giants

Jack and I are on the train heading to The City for a Giants game. For his b-d Annie & Co are taking us to this day game. What a great day so far...had coffee in bed, enjoyed the sunshine at the Roseville station while waiting to board, then the conductor gave us 50% off of our fare (secret promotion right now). I'm soaking up the ambiance of the scenary, the people, and the humanness surrounding me. I see a yard of old travel trailers stacked, parking lots, the Martinez straights and the glistening water as we travel over the bridge, tall dry prickly looking grasses and weeds, fine deep luscious green trimmed hedges with fanciful Victorian style homes at the epicenter, fabooolass and tall office buildings (newer and old) architecture of which I am in awe. Great day to be alive, with my Honey and family taking in all that my life involves. Breathing easy...easy...1,2,3...aaaahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment