by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Way Day

Well it's my brow waxing day which happens every 3 weeks or so.  At my last dream workshop, I discovered that my inner Psyche has been trying to tell me that I need some time on my own.  Alone with my thoughts and to discover myself outside of these walls.  So...since I am out and about for my brow waxing on a regular basis, I am taking that day for my own desires.  This means that I can go to the Mall for a day of shopping for make-up or just looking to my heart's content, or I can drive to the mountains for a lone picnic by a stream and there doesn't have to be any politics, sports or other person's desires considered by me at all.  Today, I decided to call my daughter and meet for a bite and a chat...we're meeting at 1pm at the Mall.  Yay, and

breathe...................1,2,3...breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment