by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sutter Creek Art & Christmas

"Shadowy Visions" is one of my newest landscapes.  It will be hanging at Sutter Creek Gallery in December along with some other new work on which I have been working these past few months.

I would love it if my "peeps" would join me next Saturday from 3 to 6pm at the gallery for a reception given in my honor.  I am the December Artist of the Month and for the 1st Saturday reception we will have wine and Hors D'Oeuvres.  It's free to come and look and enjoy, and I will be so happy seeing everybody.

The same weekend the whole town of Sutter Creek will be decorated and celebrating their annual Old Fashioned Christmas Open House Celebration.  You will be able to enjoy the annual Old Fashioned Christmas Open House Celebration with free carriage rides earlier in the day, shops will be open late and at 11am Father Christmas and other Dickens Characters will be strolling Main Street.  Go to www.suttercreek.org for more information.

I hope to see y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment