by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Landscapes, San Francisco and New Wheels

Since August 22nd, we have been to see Willie Nelson in concert, we have celebrated the 9th birthday of Youngest Grandson, totalled our big car, cut down a tree, bought a new car, sold a painting at the gallery, and now are finally having a "homey" day cooking tortilla soup and catching up on my fun, oh I mean work which is art.

In between all of the above I managed to work on a few new landscape pieces:

First one is another vineyard but with some substantial background noise, lotsa color in the vines.






The painting to the right is a scene from a path I walk every once in a while.  It is adjacent to our first tee.

This strata landscape is now finished and is a scene that I photoed out on my way to Sutter Creek.


Another vineyard scene.





And to the right is Coit Tower.  I was with the two moms (Oldest Daughter) in San Francisco mid August.  They had business so me and Nevvy got to take a 2-hour walk.  We found ourselves on the Embarcadero and  I snapped a photo of the tower from the park where we took a short rest.



So gotta get back to my tortilla soup.  I found I had too many tomatoes so decided soup would be good.    Toodles and any comments regarding my work are welcome.

P.S. I did some work on the mandala too, but that is another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment