by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Getting These Smalls to Be a Big

So how in the heck does this puzzle go together?  Lol, I am having a loverly time getting these smalls to become the big.  I just have a couple of the tiny ones to get done and I am finished with the large mandala which I don't know what to call yet.

I need to go back through my notes and decide what goes where and put this together again.  Then I need to take some photos of it finished, then I will be able to name it.

So sad though, it's never going to be shown as a complete piece at either of the galleries that represent me.  Now that I'm almost finished I realize it's too difficult to hang together and selling it bit by bit will be difficult and I know someone who will crushed if the whole is broken up.

Instead of showing it and selling it as a whole, I have decided to give each individual piece away during the upcoming holiday months.  Sutter Creek Gallery wants small pieces to make up some donation art baskets for community events, and I think I will just have some on hand for this purpose on an ongoing basis.  I absolutely love the idea of giveaways and a tiny piece can be so cherished if it's placed in the perfect spot by somebody who loves original art.  Yay!

Not breathing too calmly today but I am okay with that cuz I'm getting so much work accomplished.  I can do the meditative breathing on another day when the sun isn't so wonderfully looking down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment