by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Monday, August 12, 2013

Seeing Pink Spots!

And so got caught up working on my strata landscape.  Of course it took me an hour to get ready to come into my studio in the proper attire!  Yesterday at the gallery offered the thought to me that if I am my own authentic self in my demeanor and in the way I dress, just be myself, I am able to speak to customers and the public in a meaningful way without any inhibitions.  Wow!  Really?


There were just a few problems with the painting I felt, so I took out the two pink spots and made them a little subdued and formulated a better strata, I think.

Now to get back to my mandala, it's been ignored but not forgotten.  I feel like an artist today thanks to my recently formed new critique group, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment