by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Saturday, December 8, 2012

BFF's


This is my BFF, Margot, and there I am toasting you for holidays filled with joy.  Margot and me get into great adventures together.  We travel to Downtown Sac a lot for tests she has to have at U.C. Davis and in that process stop at different restaurants, art galleries, art stores, etc. etc.  Etcetera, etcetera is what Margot says all the time.  I think it's because her husband used that phraseology when he was alive but that's just a guess.  She's Belgian and so meticulous with our language that it's very obvious she is proud to be an American.  I love her accent however she hates it and is shy about it and herself, though just get her started on conversation and One cannot stop her.  Anyhoo, I love this woman very much and am proud and grateful to the Universe for bringing her into my life.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment