by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

5th Day Already - 30 in 30

Pale Caressing Gleam

Collage, 6x8" $60

















So yellow is probably my all time favorite color.  It makes me feel warm and happy, giggly even at times; reminds me of the sun, summer, and sunshine on my shoulder.   When I was younger the brighter the yellow the more I was in love; now I find the soft and creamy yellow to be more to my liking, a more calm and caressing influence.

Of course the yellowest yellow of all is gold...and well isn't gold a part of everything?






2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. It looks very "textural" and mysterious. Well done. I also really like the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard. I appreciate your input.

    ReplyDelete