by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Saturday, January 9, 2016

30 in 30, Yay! Back on Schedule

I see so many combinations of colors in magazines and on the internet.  There are ads with the perfectly matched style, colors, and textures; educational articles informing us on the color palette of the year for our homes; and then the many varied and exceptional images that are included in the many books and articles that I read.


I'm sharing an image of my latest piece in progress.  The advertisement in the lower right corner is of some earrings which I greatly admire, mostly for the colors.

The final piece is at left.  I used some ephemeral pieces of birds.  The piece is a little busy, but I'm liking it.  Instead of going further with it I am deciding to leave it as is.  After all I want to get started on my painting for tomorrow.




Hear the Whisper
6x8" Collage
$60

No comments:

Post a Comment