by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Make Art!

Oh gosh, haven't been blogging for  few days I guess.  Well!  That is because we did a day trip to Tahoe and had a wonderful time Monday in the beautiful weather there.  We stopped and bought sandwiches and then picnicked right on that magnificent, crystal clear, blue lake.  Having a little convertible sports-car is perfect for that kind of drive and being so close to Tahoe is the best.  Jack took some movies of our escapade however I don't have any images for this blog.

I do have an image of the piece I am entering in the Blue Line's Lottery for the Arts upcoming show.

I've published it here before, but I love mandalas so why not look at it again???  Anyhoo, Kathleen from the Blue Line called and urged me to enter the lottery; my mentor, Elma, says to get out there again and again and don't every quit.  So I'm out there again hoping to be judged INTO this fundraiser in which  I am donating my art.  Make art!

No comments:

Post a Comment