by Martin Scorsese

"Have conviction of how the muse strikes you. And go there."
Martin Scorsese

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Post High Hand


At the High Hand Exhibit, I was handed a little information sheet about "Steampunk" a Victorian Holiday Faire that is happening in November, 26th and 27th again at HH.  I was told by the organizer that I would be invited to attend once again.

Excited for another great and fun opportunity, Allie and I began discussing small art for a show that is just before Christmas with an old world charm theme.  Enter Marge Kinney.  Allie found her on YouTube with all of her video tutorials for doing smalls.  Above is almost an exact copy of what she does on small 5x5" pieces of wood, mostly ocean scenes in Laguna Beach, and I have actually seen her work at the Art-A-Fair in past years.  Donna bought a few if I remember correctly, maybe it was Mom.

Anyhoo, Allie and I began our art frenzy doing smalls looking forward to November and the High Hand show.


2 comments:

  1. I love this painting you have done. It is so beautiful Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting you have done. It is so beautiful Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete